Bachelor’s i.e. Undergraduate Degree
Admission procedures for the Bachelor’s i.e Undergraduate Degree before starting classes at the admitted educational organization in the U.S consists of 3 major steps.
Step-1. Mandatory Eligibility-Who is eligible to apply for the Bachelor's Degree?
- Students who have just completed +12 High School with more than 70% average mark or currently studying the final year of high school i.e. +12 High School and have already completed 10th and 11th standards with higher percentage (above 70%).
- Have a valid passport or apply for the passport if you don’t have it.
- Have studied in English medium or good in English verbal and written communication skills.
- Have sufficient financial background or capable of getting supporting documents from banks to complete a Bachelor's degree in 3 to 4 years in the U.S. This includes all the expenses i.e. tuition fees, food and accommodation, health insurance, books etc.
- Must have required SAT or ACT test scores along with TOEFL/IELTS scores for proficiency in English language. Score requirements will vary and depends upon the University chosen.
If a candidate has met all the above requirements, they can pursue Step 2.
Step-2. Initial documents requirement for the qualification:
To apply for admission to an appropriate university, you need to send the following documents to the Study Wide office.
Translation and evaluation of all foreign educational documents:
- Contact Study Wide office to get entire application package. Study Wide will also help in filling in the application.
- One page Bio-data or Resume-Our application package will have a sample template.
- Copy of valid Passport
- Two Passport size photos
- US $50 Application processing fee in Demand Draft or Money Order in the name of Study Wide LLC.,
- One character and performance recommendation letters from Principal or Teachers. Our application package will have a sample template.
- Academic Certificates i.e. Transcripts/Mark lists of 10th and 11th standards and half yearly 12th standard mark list or final 12th standard mark list from the School. If applicant is in middle of 12th standard, final mark list of the 12th standard need to be submitted as soon as results are announced.
- Proof of English Proficiency- IELTS/TOEFL and SAT or ACT Score
Documents in English can be submitted directly. Documents in vernacular language has to be translated to English before submission.
All the above documents need to be submitted via postal mail to.
Study Wide LLC.,
Mudra Arcade, MIG 27, I floor, KHB Colony,
Kuvempunagar, Mysore,Karnataka- 570023, India.
University admission Office will review the applications and will determine their decision within 4-6 weeks from the date of receiving the complete application package.
Eligible/selected candidates will be notified with a written letter via email or postal mail to further follow up the Step 3
process. Contact Study Wide office to pursue Step 3 procedure.