Register online

We Can Help You if You Have Any Question

Give us a call: +91- 9611428774
Send us an Enquiry:


Visa Centre

Form I 120 - from the approved university
F 1 Student Visa.

When the college or university has approved your application and  accepted your admission for full-time study, the university will send you a document called Form I-20, which is the application for  F 1 visa.  Once  F 1  visa has been  approved, you should receive your visa from the embassy within a few days. 

Study Wide will give complete guidance for filling in the forms and visa interview. 

Meet the Advisor

© All rights reserved. Study Wide LLC.,

Designed & Developed by Quantum Infotech.